Friday, May 9, 2008

Sometimes random crap turns out great!!

If I have learned one thing in the 28 years I've been cursed (or blessed, depending on your politics) upon this earth, it's that Pino-Grigio and Carlsberg sometimes lead to nonsensical photos posted on your "self- loathing" blog! Some folks post an intelligent array of words and award winning photos; me, I prefer the simpler (and by simpler I mean border-line retarted) life! So here are some mediocrete shots of a few friends of mine, hope you enjoy! 803...represent!!

Brian feeling the effects of chillin' with "The CREW"!

John Mccan enlightened to "The Secret of the Crush"

Finally! After ample request, Dan on "the Proud" at Houndears.

These come from deep in the vault!

3 comments:

Teddy said...

Random crap is always made better with inebriated Brian.

JMcCann said...

Is it that Brian is so inebriated....

...or is he just coming down off of the performance high of singing "Take on Me" with perfect pitch?

Probably a bit of both.

That night was outrageous.

Ryan Brazell said...

Um, you know, I'm just sayin'... it's been like six months...