Sunday, May 4, 2008

ROCK the 70's & 80's!

So last night's 1st Annual "70's and 80's party/ fundraiser" was a great success! We had a huge turnout, and the wardrobe choices were absolutely amazing. From Candace and Amber's matching neon mesh tops(which reminded me of the older girls I so longed for as a youthful elementary student), to Teddy's heinously short cutoffs; everyone was dressed to impress. Dan looked strikingly similar to Tommy Lee Jones in "Under Siege", and had quite possibly the sexiest pair of jeans I've ever seen on another man! My hat goes off to both John Mccaan and Matt, who in my opinion earned the "guys" best dressed award for their "Travolta-esq" attire. All in all I believe everyone had a blast, and the outlook is positive for a similar themed party in the near future. We'll be trying to come up with some more fun themes, so if you have any ideas just let me know. Oh, and one more thing; if you see the man with the visor and mustache, lock up your wives and daughters

It's a Pimper's Paradise...

Hey Ladies!

Fresh from the set of his new "smut" film

Saturday Night Fever!

Michael showing us how to "Apply the Crush"!

Dana "Resisting the Chode" in her poly/rayon blouse.

Dan proving once again that he is "the Man"!

3 comments:

John DuBose said...

Tom Selleck ain't got shit on me!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! You need a picture of you though Anthony.

Maybe a photo of you with a side-ways "Tree Farm" hat and a crazy look in your eye.

anthony said...

Though not necessarily one of my proudest moments, one that I would love to visually revisit! If you know of any photos let me know!